Thursday, May 3, 2018
DayStar of the Month for April 2018 ~ Sophie Shepherd
Roses are brown
Violets are blue
The grass is grey
I’m so proud of you
On being nominated
DayStar of the Month
For April 2018
I am beyond excited to announce that you are the DayStar of the Month for April 2018. I first met Sophie in September of 2016, and it was love at first sight.
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Let me count the ways:
- I love your goofy personality
- I think it is adorable when you roll around on the ground
- I love how you aren’t afraid to get dirty
- I love how independent you are; you don’t need no hoomans to scratch your back
- I love how you know to rub your back against the fence for the perfect scratch
- I love how resourceful you are
- I love how you’ve made me a better man
This list could go on, but that would be a very long list. I just want you to know how proud I am of you for be unanimously voted as the DayStar of the Month for April 2018. You deserve the world my love.
Sophie, it’s easy to see why Burton loves you so much because we love you just as much! You are sweet and goofy! It is always a joy to have you come and play with us here at Dog Star Ranch! We are so happy that you’ve found a best friend in Burton. Congratulations on being nominated as the DayStar of the Month for April 2018!
Your DSR Family <3 p="">3>