Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, May 9, 2017


I wasn't worried
about my first day
I came in ready
to play, play, play

I made a new friend
faster than molasses
his name is Finley
and he is fantastic

We are both rambunctious
and love to wrestle
full of energy
we're the energizer bunny

Now that I've spent the day
running and chasing
and eating my lunch
I dare say I'm ready for a snooze

All tuckered out
I'll curl up on the couch
Finley the floor
And away we will snore

Check out more great pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskZjRwoo


No comments:

Post a Comment