Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Monday, April 3, 2017



Hey Ma!

Look at me! I'm learning how to surf!
Dog Star Ranch is so much fun!
I've been hangin' out with this really cool
Silver Lab named Greysen! Boy is she a hoot!
And let me tell you! She knows how to play!
We have a lot of fun chasing each other around!
And I've been a very, very good boy!

Miss you! Can't wait to tell you all about my
stay at Dog Star!

XOXO,
Kilo <3 p="">



Hey Mom!

Guess what I did today? No...I didn't actually
go in the ocean, but I did get to go to the POND!
All my fur-friends were telling me how awesome
it was, and boy were they right! I just jumped right in!
It was so much fun! I'm having such a great time at
Dog Star Ranch! Everyone is so nice!! I play with a really
great group of fur-friends! There is Shane and Max and Stella
and Sailor and Ginger...I can't wait to tell you all about my stay!

Love and miss you!
Zeke <3 p="">

To check out pictures from April 1st and 2nd, click on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskSgSxwe

Check out more pictures from today (April 3rd) by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskSh9aoe

No comments:

Post a Comment