Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Wednesday, April 5, 2017


Hello Mom and Dad!

So not only have I been having a lot of fun
at Dog Star, but I've also been going on a ton
of awesome adventures! Like seeing an actual
VOLCANO! Isn't that just crazy! And I'm
minding my manners and listening to my
Star Buddies (especially when they have
peanut butter...YUM!)!!

Can't wait to see you guys!
Miss ya both!
- Armani



Okay, so I'm totally meant to be on a yacht!
Just look at how fabulous I look on one!
I am having so much fun at Dog Star Ranch
I can't wait to tell you guys about everything
that I did, smelled, ate, JUST EVERYTHING!
Maybe one of these days you guys can take me
out to the park and I can show you around!

Can't wait to see you!

Love,
Bailey



Look Mom!
I'm swimming with pigs!
Isn't that silly!
DOG STAR RANCH IS SO MUCH FUN!
I play with a German Shepherd puppy and Shane
plays with a Newfy-poo dog! Isn't that silly!
At the end of the day, both of us are sawing logs
(Shane louder than me)!!

Love and miss you,
Sadie (and Shane)

Check out more great pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskUDBFvj

No comments:

Post a Comment