Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Dog Star Ranch presents Te Amo Mi Amor: To My Love I Sing


Ska and Twilight have been in a long-distant (and very much open) relationship for as long as anyone can remember. It has always been their agreement that when Twilight is away, that Ska may do as she chooses with whomever she chooses. However, this does not make for the easiest relationship, especially when you try to surprise your girlfriend and find her already with another man! Even though it is to be expected, it still be heartbreaking.

"I don't understand why you are so upset..." Ska muttered.
"Really? It isn't obvious?!" Twilight cried out.
"It's been like this for how long??" Ska rolled her eyes.
"I'd like a little more respect please." Twilight shot back.
"Look, I didn't know you were going to be coming here." Ska said.
"Can't a guy surprise his girlfriend?" Twilight asked.
"We don't do surprises." Ska pointed out.
"Ska, do you even care that it hurt my feelings to see you with him?" Twilight whined.
"Of course I care! How dare you..." Ska glared at Twilight.
"I didn't mean it..." Twilight started to explain.
"I know how you meant it." Ska turned away from him.

Ska was an open book. Twilight was not. He had secrets. Ska was always curious about his life outside of their relationship, but she never asked him. Mostly because she didn't want to know, probably because if she did, then maybe she would be reacting how Twilight was right now.

"Do I ask you about your relationships outside of here?!" Ska turned around and barked at him.
"No, but if I think I know what you are trying to get at, that is totally different!"
"How? How is it different?" Ska asked.
"Because you don't see me with them! I saw you! I don't talk about them in front of you. I don't mention them."
"Twilight..." Ska lowered her head. "There is so much I don't know about you."
"But that has always been what I love about our relationship, the mystery!"
"But can't I know a little bit about your outside life?" Ska nudged him with her nose.
"Do you really want to know?" Twilight asked.
"I don't know..." Ska hesitated. "Maybe?"
"This is our last day together for a while, Ska, how do you want to spend it? Arguing about trivial things or spend it playing and taking naps?" Twilight flopped down onto the ground.
"The latter..." Ska said as she laid down next to Twilight.

Ska and Twilight have been in a long-distant and very much open relationship for as long as anyone could remember. It was always their agreement that when Twilight was away, that Ska could do as she chose and with whomever she chose to. However, that does not make for the easiest relationship. Ska and Twilight would forever be brought together and torn apart, but she wouldn't have it any other way because her life wouldn't be as beautiful if Twilight weren't in it.

Stay tuned next week for more Te Amo Mi Amor!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogstarranch/0035w6

No comments:

Post a Comment