Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Monday, January 30, 2017

And That Is A (Almost) Wrap


Whelp! Although the New Year feels as if it were starting just yesterday, just one more day and we've already got January in the books! I have kept zero of my New Year's Resolutions (not that I had any to keep to begin with)! With the weird week of warm weather that we had I'm hoping that spring comes early because I'm eager to check out this pond that everybody keeps barking about but our Star Buddies won't let us go to because it is "winter..."

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskTAQVCc

No comments:

Post a Comment