Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, December 20, 2016




Rudy: Can I borrow your computer to write a letter to Santa?
Office Lady: Of course. Hop on up!
Rudy: You got Word open?
Office Lady: Yes sir, it's ready for you!

deer santa,

i am righting a letter 2 u. my name is rudy. i am a 1 year old shih tzu. i am very handsum. and im a very good boy. i no that i prokrastanaded on righting my letter to u, butt ive ben busy. i have ben goin to scool and learning lots of tricks. my mom and dad r very proud of me. i no how to shake and wave and sit and lay and lots more. ive ben very good. so hear is wut i wood liek:

- treats
- new stuffed toy
- steak
- a baby fur-brother
- king size duvay
- make it a heated blanket

and 4 my parents becuz they r so good 2 me:

- treats they can share with me (NO CHOCOLATE)
- shoes i can chew on
- toys they can play with with me

thank u santa 4 listening 2 me.

- rudy

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskK5DeV1

No comments:

Post a Comment