Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, December 13, 2016



A puppy's Christmas

On the 11th day of Christmas my puppy gave to me:
11 unwrapped presents,
10 cards I should have posted, my wreath in 
9 pieces, 
8 tiny reindeer fragments,
7 scraps of paper,
6 soggy ribbons,
5 chewed-up stockings,
4 broken candles,
3 punctured ornaments,
2 mangled puddings 
and the fairy off the tree,
On the 12th day of Christmas my puppy gave to me:
A dozen puppy kisses
And I forgot all about the other days.

Don't forget, daycare trips, a day of pampering at the groomers, a new collar, treats, or toys make great gifts for your puppy (of any age) and can all be found at Dog Star Ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment