Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, November 1, 2016


"These Humans are telling me that there are 53 days until Christmas. Umm...excuse me, but we haven't even had THANKSGIVING yet! ONLY AFTER Thanksgiving can you start talking about CHRISTMAS! ONE HOLIDAY AT A TIME HUMANS! I mean just yesterday I was getting dressed up for HALLOWEEN! You people and your holidays. The only important holidays/days that you need to be celebrating are dog holidays and days. We are thee most important out of them all! And all your holidays should revolve around us. So on Halloween, for however many pieces of candy you get, we get in treats. On Thanksgiving, if you get a delicious turkey, we get a delicious turkey. And pie. I know you guys eat pie! And on Christmas, this is the holiday where you get presents, right? Yeah, well, I want presents too! And treats! Toys. I need toys. Remember this! Because I will be expecting all of this to happen. And if it doesn't! Well, I know where to find a lot, A LOT of fur-friends! That's right. Fear me for I am Maggie!" - Maggie

Well, that is what Maggie has to think about THAT!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskGnazAm

No comments:

Post a Comment