Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Thursday, October 6, 2016


Star Buddy: What have you done today, Egon?
Egon: Well, I've had a rather exhausting day! My Star Buddy woke me up at 6:00 this morning. I was under the impression that I was on vacation and yet here I am waking up before the sun! I shouldn't complain because once I was up I realized that I need to go...well, go to the bathroom if you must know! After, I was served a delicious meal that I gobbled right up! I went for my morning walk, enjoyed the new smells and found some old ones back. After my walk, boy were my paws tired! My Star Buddy brought me to my favorite couch and I convinced her to scratch my back. Puppy dog eyes! I've still got 'em! For the rest of the morning I lounged around, napped here and there, window watched. My Star Buddy took me out for a potty break and I requested immediately after to go back to my favorite couch. I mean, I tell ya, the service here is wonderful! I feel so loved and so pampered! I don't know, Mom and Dad, I think you might need to just move in here because I might never want to leave! I'm only kidding, I promise. I miss you both! So yeah, you see Star Buddy, I've had a VERY busy day!


Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogstarranch/53EB17

No comments:

Post a Comment