Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Today is a very special day for Ligety! And it isn't hard to guess why based on his attire! Because today is his birthday! Yes, yes, Ligety is another year older, but he is still just as young and energetic as he was when he first started coming to Dog Star a mere six years ago!
When asked about he felt about turning a year older, Ligety responded with "At least I'm not no old fart like Bode!" Younger brothers...can't live with them, can't live without them!
Ligety, we have loved being able to watch you grow and learn throughout your years of coming to Dog Star! You definitely hold a special place in our hearts!
Let's see what we can tell you about Ligety...
- he loves all things food
- he wants to make sure that I mention food twice because he really likes food
- no, but for real. Food is life.
- he loves loves loves the pond
- he loves seeing all his fur-friends that he gets to hang out with at Daycare
- he enjoys fancy collars
- his Mom and Dad are his most favorite hoomans in the world
- he loves his big brother Bode
- he loves to get dirty
- and even though they make his tummy feel no good, he just loves to eat mushrooms (not on our watch though, mister!)
Ligety, we love your spunky personality and your love for life! Keep being you!
We hope that you had the best birthday ever being surrounded by all your favorite fur-friends!
Check out more great pictures from today by clicking on the link below!