Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Thursday, September 1, 2016



Gus: So...come here often?
Toots: This is my second time here.
Gus: Daycare or Boarding?
Toots: Boarding.
Gus: What's your grade?
Toots: I'm a C, I think...
Gus: I'm a B. Does the C stand for cute?
Toots: Ohhh, umm...
Gus: Because you are! Cute that is...
Toots: ...thanks...
Gus: I'm Gus by the way.
Toots: Toots.
Gus: It's very nice to meet you, Toots.
Toots: Nice to meet you too.
Gus: So...you wanna play with me?
Toots: Sure, you're cute.

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogstarranch/24F1mf

No comments:

Post a Comment