Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Wednesday, August 10, 2016


We have some very exciting news!

Cayla (our previously very pregnant Star Buddy/Office Buddy) welcomed a handsome Liam Patrick into the world at 3:25 pm on Tuesday, August 9, 2016! He weighs a whopping 7 lbs 14 oz and he stretches out to 21 inches! Both him and his Momma are happy and healthy! He has one proud Papa and an excited big sister who is ready to play with her living doll!

Let's hear from his fur-siblings, Ska and Rango!

Rango: I'm going to be the best big brother ever! I will teach him how to behave!
Ska: And I will teach him how NOT to behave!
Rango: NO! To behave!
Ska: Yeah, I will teach him how NOT to behave.
Rango: I will teach him how to pick up blankets and beds and bring them to mom!
Ska: I will teach him how to dig holes and roll in mud!
Rango: I will teach him how to pick up balls and sticks!
Ska: I will teach him how to play in the snow!
Rango: I will teach him how to walk himself on the leash!
Ska: I will teach him how to poop in circles!
Rango: I will teach him...I will teach him...how to take naps!
Ska: I will teach him how to sit for treats!
Rango: I will teach him how to play with Charley!
Ska: I will teach him how to be adventurous!
Rango: We will both teach him how to be the best hooman/puppy ever!


We are so happy for our Momma Cayla and Caleb (the father) on their new little healthy baby hooman! You are now the owners of an adorable hooman/puppy!

Congratulations from your DSR family!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskEsSQm3

No comments:

Post a Comment