Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Monday, August 22, 2016


Take Me out to Dog Star (Take Me Out to the Ball Game)

Take me out to Dog Star
Take me out to the park
Bring the Chuck-it and a ball,
I don't care if we ever quit.
Let me fetch, fetch, fetch for the Star Buddy,
If they get tired, that's too bad.
For it's fetch, fetch, fetch fetch, all day,
At Dog Star Ranch!!


I swear that Minnie and Belle sing this song! And I'm sure that playing fetch is on their mind 90% of the time! These sweet girls LIVE for fetch! They LOVE fetch! As soon as they get to Dog Star, they know what they want to do, what they are going to do! Watching them play fetch is so fascinating and fantastic! They sure do entertain! And they don't get tired! If anything, the Star Buddy's arm gets tired before their do!

Minnie and Belle, we love ya!

Check out more awesome pictures from today and this weekend by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskH2fpCt

1 comment: