Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Friday, August 19, 2016


Boo: Guess who got to go out for a 10 minute leash walk today!
Star Buddy: Who?!
Boo: THIS GUY!
Star Buddy: I'm so happy for you Boo!
Boo: I'M HAPPY! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being up front, but nothing beats being outside!


Getting older is never fun, especially when you get slowed down by ACL surgeries...but that hasn't stopped Boo from staying positive! He is excited to start working on his recovery process!

Keep up the great work, Boo! We are always here for you, cheering you on!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
 https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogstarranch/iW425Q

No comments:

Post a Comment