Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, June 14, 2016


Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
My human will tell you how I became the princess of a place called Dog Star

The second Penny walked through our doors, she had her tail wrapped around all of our fingers. Her sweet face with those adorable eyebrows had us hooked. Her big paws has already left a sweet puppy imprint on all our hearts! She warmed up quickly to the Ranch. She first met with Kora (seriously, you need to check out the super adorable video of her and Kora playing! You won't regret it!) and then she got to play with Rango as well! After some time of that, she was ready for her mid-morning nap. After her nap, she went outside to do her big girl business, and then she came up front to help in the Office (more like help distract the Office Buddies with hugs and kisses!) before her groomer STOLE her from Office Buddies and took her back for her bath, which she absolutely loved! Today has been a very BIG day for Penny, and from the looks of it, she is ready for another nap! Sweet dreams, Penny!


In good ole' Michigan born and raised
In the Star Buddy Park is where I spend most of my days
Runnin' around maxin' relaxin' all cool
And hangin' with some fur-friends outside


We pulled up to Dog Star about 9 or 10
And I yelled to the Star Buddy 'Yo homie where my fur-friends at!'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To play with my fur-friends at Dog Star Ranch




Guys. Our jobs here at Dog Star Ranch are so hard. Like unbelievably difficult. Just look at all these puppies that we had to cuddle, love, scratch, cuddle, more cuddles, and run and play with! I mean...it was just so...ruff!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment