Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Monday, June 13, 2016


Jazmine: Umm...so what am I suppose to do on my first day of daycare...


Molly: I like to run, run, run REALLY REALLY fast! Like this! Watch me! Just like this!


Hugo: Look at how much taller I've gotten! I'm growing!


Grace: And of course it is always fun to tackle your fur-friends!


Hugo: Sometimes I get a little tired, so I lay down for a break. It's also fun to chew on sticks. Oh! A stick. Yum.


Jazmine: I think I'm starting to understand.


Grace: Hey, Moll, you wanna play follow the leader with us?


Hugo: Can I take a nap on you?
Jazmine: So what do you do all day in daycare, Hugo?
Hugo: I nap a lot.


Hugo: Come on Jaz, play with us!


Hugo: Whoa. You are super fast!



Grace: Daycare is really fun, Jazmine, you are going to love it! Especially because you are fur-friends with us! We are the best group to be fur-friends with!
Hugo: We are the most fun!
Grace: And the goofiest!
Hugo: And the most adorable!
Grace: I mean, come on, look at us!


Jazmine: I think you guys are right! I can get the hang of this whole daycare thing! It does seem like a lot of fun, and I did have a lot of fun with you guys! Hey! Wait up! I want to play chase too!
Hugo: Grace is it! Come on, Jazmine! Let's get her!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment