Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Wednesday, June 15, 2016


All I Do Is Swim ("All I Do Is Win" DJ Khaled)

All I do is swim, swim, swim no matter what
got the pond on my mind and I can never get enough
...
Swim around, swim around, swim around
'Cause all I do is swim, swim, swim...

All Scout wants to do is swim


All I do is swim, swim, swim no matter what
got the pond on my mind and I can never get enough
Swim around, swim around, swim around
'Cause all I do is swim, swim, swim...


All Scout ever dreams of is the pond. There is nothing that he loves more than the pond. It's all that he thinks about, talks about, dreams about...the pond, the pond, the pond! He is perfectly content with just swimming around and around and around for as long as his paws can paddle. When you watch Scout go running towards the pond, that is the definition of true happiness right there. Complete freedom. Absolute joy.

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskykmdUL

No comments:

Post a Comment