Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Thursday, May 12, 2016



Remy: My friend Shakespeare once said "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages." Whatever that means. But since I've got your attention I have repaired a monologue for my audition...
Star Buddy: What audition?
*Remy clears throat*
Remy: To be, or not to be--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--
No more--and by a sleep to say we end...
Star Buddy: Hamlet?
Remy: Yes, Hamlet, you just interrupted Hamlet.
Star Buddy: I'm just not in the mood for Hamlet...
Remy: So what about my audition? Do I still get the part?
Star Buddy: What part?
Remy: Do you want me to do a different monologue? I have many memorized!
Star Buddy: No, no, no, that is quite alright!
Remy: But...the world is my stage! I must perform!
Star Buddy: Just go play, silly!
Remy: But I am an ACT-TOR!
Star Buddy: Then I shall write you a part!
Remy: Write a part! Especially for me! How splendid!
Star Buddy: You will play an adorable young pup, an explorer!
Remy: Ohh! An explorer! I like it!
Star Buddy: Yes, a young explorer out on a GREAT adventure!
Remy: What is my adventure?!
Star Buddy: They call it...a Star Buddy Walk, like hiking the Appalachian Trail!
Remy: That does sound adventurous!
Star Buddy: So you know what to do?
Remy: Be adventurous?!
Star Buddy: Kinda like improv!
Remy: I've never done improv before!
Star Buddy: I believe in you!
Remy: Here I go!
Star Buddy: Just remember: "All the world's a stage!"

Check out more Oscar-worthy pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskwqtDnW

No comments:

Post a Comment