Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, May 3, 2016




Let's play Who Got Into The Cookie Jar?

Or...in this case Who Played In The Mud Puddle?

Rusty, did you play in the mud puddle?
Rusty: Mud is gross!
Rusty, did you play in the mud puddle?
Rusty: I don't know how mud got on my face!
So you played in the mud puddle.
Rusty: I thought I saw a ball in the puddle and I was only trying to save the its life!

Now...

Greysen, did you play in the mud puddle?
Greysen: OH HECK YEAH I DID! I DUG IN IT, ROLLED IN IT, ROMPED IN IT, LAID IN IT! I TURNED MYSELF BROWN! I AIN'T GONNA DENY IT! I HAD FUUUUUUN!

And then we went to the pond so she could clean herself off :)

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogstarranch/WqT286

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, that is EXACTLY what she would have said!!! Thank you for the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete