Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Thursday, March 17, 2016


Miss Stormy has something to say:

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Today was my very first day at Daycare! Oh my! Where to begin?! I was a little nervous when I first got here, but my Star Buddy was so nice to me! She gave me a lot of love and hugs and encouragement! Then I wasn't so nervous anymore! She took me outside to go potty and then I got to go back inside to this really cool room where I met a few new friends! There was a silly looking smushy-faced fella named Oakley. But he was really nice and we played together!

And then! Oh Mom, guess what I did next? I went out to this BIG play area that they call a park! And all my fur-friends came with me and we got to run around and play with each other! It was so cool!

And then my fur-friends and I when we were done with our fun in the park, we went back inside where we got to take naps on the couch! But then I was woke up by a lady in blue. She wasn't my Star Buddy, she said it was time for my bath! Did I really need a bath, Mom?! I worked really hard at getting dirty and I wanted to show you my muddy paws! But then when she was washing me...oh did it feel good! But I still don't like baths! I'd much rather be dirty! But now I'm all clean and smell good so I like that too. I don't know how I feel about baths. They seem to have pros and cons to them. After my bath she let me go back to where my fur-friends were still napping, and baths are exhausting so I took another nap! Boy, today has made me tired that is for sure!

Daycare is so great and I had so much fun, Mom!! Can I come back?! Please please please??!!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskwJJ7qP


No comments:

Post a Comment