Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Monday, March 21, 2016


Maggie: Big news people!
Star Buddy: Did you hear that?
Maggie: Hey!
Star Buddy: What is that noise?
Maggie: Down here!
Star Buddy: Hello!
Maggie: I said that I HAVE BIG NEWS!
Star Buddy: What big news do you have?
Maggie: I've got big news!
Star Buddy: Yeah? Just one second, Maggie.
Maggie: Listen up! I SAID LISTEN! I've got big news! Are you listening?
Star Buddy: Okay, okay! I'm listening.
Maggie: THE NEW WEBSITE IS UP!
Star Buddy: The new website?!
Maggie: YES, THE NEW WEBSITE! IT IS SUPER AWESOME! SO YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT! I WORKED REALLY HARD AT IT!
Star Buddy: You did?
Maggie: I mean...well, I helped!
Star Buddy: So tell me about this new website!
Maggie: YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF! BUT IT IS REALLY AWESOME!
Star Buddy: Alright folks, you heard Maggie! Our new website is up and running, so go check it out!
Maggie: You can check out our new website at http://dogstarranch.com/

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskwKjnCR


No comments:

Post a Comment