Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, March 15, 2016


"Howlin' For Dog Star" (Howlin' For You by The Black Keys)

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

It's true
Dog Star I'm howlin' for you

There's something great
With this place
The dogs
Love it here

Dog Star
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Mom and Dad
Can't you see
Dog Star
Got a hold on me

Like glue
Dog Star I'm howlin' for you

Throw the ball
Or a stick
Toss and throw

A game of fetch
Dog Star
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment