Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, March 29, 2016


Hi, my name is Addie! I am an English Setter. Don't be fooled by my young looks and youthful energy, because I'm actually old, like 5 1/2 (plus five) years old. Did the Star Buddy say something? She told you, didn't she? Okay, so I'm 10 1/2 years old! But I act like I'm 5 1/2 and that is what I base my age off. Anyways, didn't you know that you aren't supposed to ask a lady her age! I'm just being silly with you, of course I don't care that you know that I'm 10 1/2! If you were a 10 1/2 year old English Setter that looked as good as me and ran and played like I do, you would brag about being 10 1/2 years old too! I use to come here for Daycare a lot when I was younger, but this was my first time boarding! What a vacation! I forgot how much fun this place use to be! And it has changed a lot since I've been here! But still, wow! What a great time! My Star Buddy's gave me all sorts of love, they took me for walks out in the park (and when the weather was nice, even the pond!), and then I got to come back inside to the Loft where I would take naps on the couch. The boys in my group were such gentlemen, they let me have the couch every time. It was always fun window gazing, I always saw so many interesting things. I had such a great vacation, but I think I said that already. It was relaxing and fun, I met up with old fur-friends, made some new ones, it was just great! And the best part was that I got to stay with my little sister. She had her own group of fur-friends because she is much younger, but it was still nice to go on vacation with her. Right, Briar?


My fur-friends and I had a GREAT time! Mom and Dad, I'm letting you know right now that I'm going to need to like sleep for like maybe three days straight because of all the fun I had! Right, Addie? I got to go to the pond and run and play with my best fur-friends! Rory helped me celebrate my birthday when I got here. I'm one now! Rory doesn't turn one until April 1st, and I can't wait to help her celebrate her birthday! I got to go to the pond today, and that was a lot of fun! Best vacation ever! It was my first time boarding and it was like so much fun! I felt so spoiled the entire time! It was just great! I feel like I keep repeating myself, but I just don't know what else to say besides that it was just such a great vacation! I had a great time!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskxekJ6L

No comments:

Post a Comment