Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, February 23, 2016


Mack: Don't take my pictures!
Star Buddy: Why not?
Mack: I'm ugly!
Star Buddy: What nonsense! Why are you ugly?
Mack: Because I'm dirty!
Star Buddy: Where?
Mack: Mud, there is mud on my beautiful floppy ear...
Star Buddy: There is mud on your nose too.
Mack: What! Nobody will want to kiss my nose now!
Star Buddy: You do know that you are getting a bath, right?
Mack: Oh thank goodness! Because I feel filthy!
Star Buddy: And anyways, you would be handsome even if you were covered head to tail in mud.
Mack: Aww!
Star Buddy: But don't get any ideas!
Mack: Don't worry, I won't!




Spring is trying very hard to make its way to Michigan. Both human and fur-friends alike are anxiously awaiting its arrival. So many cannot wait until it is warm enough for the pond! And as the saying goes at the Ranch...April showers bring puddles, just puddles ;)

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogstarranch/7hFSNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment