Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, February 9, 2016



Bentlee: Cooper!
Charley: *turns around* Umm...
Bentlee: Wait a second, you aren't Cooper!
Charley: Nope, I'm Charley! You've met me before.
Bentlee: I know, but you two do this to me all the time!
Charley: Us Doods, we look alike! *chuckles*
Bentlee: Did you just laugh at your own joke?
Charley: Maybe...
Bentlee: Where is Cooper?
Charley: He's over there, why? You don't want to play with me?!
Bentlee: I didn't...I mean...that isn't what I...
Charley: I'm kidding! Don't get...Bent...out of shape! *chuckles*
Bentlee: You're a reallllll comedian, Charley!
Charley: Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Let's go play with Cooper, yeah?
Bentlee: YEAH!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogstarranch/rWQX62

No comments:

Post a Comment