Give Your Dog Somethin' to Bark about!

Wag-On-Inn office hours: Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm. Closed on Sundays
Daycare hours: Monday ~ Friday 6:30am ~ 6:30pm; Saturday 7:00am~6:00pm (DSR Members Only)

Tuesday, December 22, 2015



"I Believe I Can Fly" ("I Believe I Can Fly" R. Kelly)

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every time I run
Spread my ears and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through the park
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly


It is always hilarious to capture pictures of our fur-friends running in the parks, ears flapping, paws of the ground, full speed ahead! It's just too adorable!

Check out more pictures from today by clicking on the link below!
https://flic.kr/s/aHskrAqAaa

No comments:

Post a Comment